Saïx headcanons, still quite disorganized, but trying to get better;
- Since joining the Organization, he’s kept a diary because it helps keeps his thoughts organized.
But sometimes he just uses it to complain. In retrospect, he’s probably filled out several by this point in time.
- No matter what he says, or how he acts, Saïx clings desperately to his memories of emotions and wants nothing more than to have his heart restored. However, he doesn’t pretend to have emotions like some of the other members do.
- He’s not a morning person, but he forces himself to be. He’s always up bright and early.
- He’s a workaholic and always needs something to do, rarely indulging in breaks.
- He also tends to overwork himself a lot.
- He’s very organized.
- He’s a bit socially awkward. He doesn’t really know how to deal with people other than in a professional sense.
- His star sign/zodiac is Cancer.
- He ends up indulging Axel a lot.
- Although I’m not sure whether or not Isa and Lea were in a relationship before becoming Nobodies, I believe Isa/Saïx harbored feelings for his friend anyway. I will default play Saïx as if they weren’t in a relationship, but if you prefer otherwise, I will respond accordingly.
- I think, if Saïx were to spend some amount of time (and this is going with the theory that being around Roxas, who presumably has a heart, is the reason Axel started to actually feel emotions) with Roxas, he would grow to become reluctantly fond of him. Of course, this would take time, and it isn’t likely to happen (obviously never happened in canon), but it’s a nice thought.
Also he obviously needs to get over his jealousy of the fact that Roxas became such good friends with Axel.
- He simply can’t see Xion as anything more than a puppet/doll.